Do you qualify for a pay monthly boiler?
Its importance is often overlooked but the boiler is one of the most crucial items in any home. This is especially true around winter time when temperatures are dropping and we need to make sure we keep warm inside.
Unfortunately, not every homeowner can afford the high costs involved in replacing a boiler. This can create a lot of stress and anxiety and also lead to unexpected debt as a way to find the money.
Thankfully, there are a number of helpful boiler payment plan schemes available today that make the whole process far more manageable. But how can you get a pay monthly boiler? Read on to find out more.
What is a pay monthly boiler?
When you invest in a monthly boiler payment plan you are able to avoid the large costs that come with installing a new boiler. In many cases this can cost anywhere between £1,500-2,000, depending on the make and model. This option allows you to arrange an affordable repayment scheme spread across a fixed amount of time. What you get in return is a brand new boiler installed into your home for you to use.
The only requirement is that you pay your instalments on time and there will be no additional charges. The contract will also ensure your pay monthly boiler is serviced once a year to keep it in good working condition. If you experience any issues they will fix it and provide a brand new replacement if the boiler is beyond repair. Once the contract is paid in full it remains in your home for as long as you need.
What are the benefits of applying?
Below are some of the benefits that come with applying for a gas boiler payment plan.
- With no upfront costs, you do not have to use a large chunk of your savings, or take out a loan. Choosing a gas boiler payment plan relieves immediate financial stress, and there are even some Buy Now Pay Later schemes available.
- Spreading payments over a fixed period enables you to manage your monthly outgoings far more easily without worrying about where to find the money. If you can afford an initial deposit this will also reduce the costs for a pay monthly boiler.
- Some contracts allow you to repay over longer periods, while there are options for short 3-5 year payment schemes. Payments will be higher over shorter periods, while lower on longer schemes. You decide which one suits your finances best.
- Not only do you get free service and repairs included in the cost, but there are no surprise fees or charges added on. You get a high quality boiler that becomes yours once all the payment are made giving you real peace of mind.
Who is eligible for a pay monthly boiler?
Being able to spread the cost of a new boiler is a great opportunity for many who believe it is be financially out of their reach. But who qualifies and is able to take advantage of the scheme?
- Anyone living within the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland).
- Residents who are over 18-years old.
- Applicants in regular employment who work at least 16 hours a week, or are self-employed, on long-term disability benefit, or retired.
- A credit check must be passed when applying for finance.
How to request a boiler payment plan
Regardless of the supplier you opt for, there are five simple steps to follow in order to get a new pay monthly boiler.
- Request a quote via the supplier’s website, or if possible, call them direct.
- You can then arrange a free home visit to assess the cost, which will be non-obligatory.
- Compare the quote to at least three other suppliers to ensure you get the best deal.
- Once decided, book in the installation (which should be part of the cost).
- After installation the boiler will be protected by the manufacturer’s guarantee.
Where can you get a pay monthly boiler?
A quick search online will show there are countless websites offering gas boiler payment plans. Lot’s of the large energy companies such as British Gas and E.ON Energy offer payment plans, or you can use a comparison site to compare several quotes from multiple installers.
Many may not be reputable providers so care needs to be taken before entering into an agreement with an unknown company.
Four suppliers we recommend each offer finance options, engineer services and a range of energy efficient boilers to choose from.